Luck be a Lady tonight!

David Maslowski, Web Editor

Gambling may be a detention as stated in the student handbook, but for four days in March, it will be quite alright for a few students. The RBHS Fine Arts Department is presenting the spring musical, Guys and Dolls, a show about gangsters and gambling. One can also gamble online as there are various options like online roulette or the slot online terpercaya etc.

The musical Guys and Dolls, has been one of the most critically acclaimed musicals of all time. Guys and Dolls tells a story about a time when women were dames, and men were gents.

Members of the RBHS Fine Art Department all have been working on the musical. Directors Mrs. Marelli, Mrs. Haines, and Mrs. Briskman, have all contributed their times in effort into producing the show. The show premieres on Thursday March 11 at 7:30pm, it has follow up shows on the 12, and 13th at 7:30, and on Sunday March 14th it has a final show at 2:00. Tickets start at $8 for adults, and seniors citizen and students can get in for $5. When it comes to spread betting the pointsbet promo code can make the experience better.

The central theme of the play is gambling and those who want to stop it. Nathan Detroit (Zeyne Guzeldereli) runs a floating crap game, and is looking for a place to hold it when in from out of town a high roller Sky Masterson (Galen Ryan) comes in and looks for some action. He does find action, but not in the form of gambling. Once in New York Sky is stricken by a doll, Sarah Brown(Stephanie Duve), unluckily for Sky, Sarah is head of the save a soul mission, and detest gambling in all forms. Meanwhile Nathan under the heat of the law tries to hide his ways from his fiancée Miss Adelaide (Becky Pendola).

Guys and Dolls is one of the most famous musicals and has had many adaptations, most notably a film featuring Frank Sinatra, and Marlon Brando.