Rachael’s Rockin’ Kitchen: Home-made Waffles

Rachael Kluba

Rachael Kluba, Staff Reporter

This blog has nothing to do with class sizes, board politics, elections, or state-bound athletes.  It has everything to do with delicious food and lots of pictures.  And, this week, it has everything to do with fluffy, home-made waffles.  Welcome to Rachael’s Rockin’ Kitchen.

About the Contributor
Rachael Kluba, Staff Reporter

Rachael Kluba is a new addition to the Clarion Newspaper. She can write a story that makes professional papers seem weak and has the ability to catch a new story before it is even known by the most important people. Rachael can dish out the news in such a way that you could say she was like a superhero! Off the record, she may know a superhero who sports red, blue, and a giant S.

Being a senior, she promises to do better than the best at the job she is assigned to do. She is a soccer fanatic: being on the girls team, and joining in with the Bad Blue Boys at all the boys games. Cross country is another passion of hers as she shows her team spirit in her profile picture. To add to sports, she is also apart of the National Honor Society and th Student Association. Her friends say she is a bit of hippy, proven by the fact that she loves the Beatles and wears John Lenon glasses! She is a great add to the newspaper.

Rachael Kluba can be contacted at [email protected]