Where are you going? RB’s 10 top college destinations

Rebecca Rusiecki

Use Clarion's interactive map to take a sneak peek at some of the spots our graduates are targeting.

Rebecca Rusiecki, Staff Reporter

College season is in full swing as application deadlines get closer. Below is a map of the ten colleges most applied to by students at RB, along with information on acceptance and enrollment at each school.

1 Comment

One Response to “Where are you going? RB’s 10 top college destinations”

1. Kareena on December 23rd, 2012 1:31 pm

It really dpeends on A) what type of school you are applying to B) how sure you are about attending/how good your grades are C) the overall selectivity of the school cases in which you might want to consider early (please look up the deadlines just to be sure)1. You are very sure you want to attend this school. Your grades fit well with their student profile. They are a selective school. 2. You are very sure that you want to attend this school, however your grades do not fit exactly. They are not a very selective school. 3. You want to get everything done early and not have to stress about it later. Your grades are good or fair. 4. They have a rolling deadline. 5. There is a special program/scholarship that requires and early deadline Cases in which you won’t need to submit significantly before a deadline or for a early decision 1. You are split between school (Please apply to multiple schools if you are sure about transferring) 2. They have a low selectivity -Most Important- Look up the deadline. Submit it by the deadline. yes, I think you need first semester grades, but those should come out in time for regular deadlines. Good Luck!

[Reply]

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)