Boo-It-Yourself: Clarion Crafts
by Tatum Bruno | October 18, 2016 1:25 pm
Halloween is coming up and your going to want to fill your house with spooky projects and crafts! All of these crafts are easy, affordable and fun! So get ready to Boo-It-Yourself!
This super easy decoration is sure to be a scary hit for Halloween. The materials used are easy to find and are mostly household items.
- Glow Sticks
- Paper towel rolls
- Bushes or a dark place
- Choose what eye shape would be the creepiest. I choose a half moon because I thought it was more realistic and scary!
- Take your sharpie and draw your eye shape on the cardboard roll.
- Then proceed to use your scissors to cut the eye shapes out.
- When you’re finished using your scissors insert a glow stick into the cardboard tube. This makes the eyes come to life and appear as if they are watching you.
- Place the eyes in bushes, other places around your house, or outside to give people a fright for the night.
Melted Crayon Pumpkin:
This new take on decorating pumpkins is sure to be a monster mash!
- Small Pumpkin
- Glitter (optional)
- Choose your favorite color crayons. (My favorite crayons are pink, dark blue, and purple!)
- Peel off the crayon wrappers and place them on top of the pumpkin.
- Plug in you hair dryer and put it on the hottest setting. Then move the hairdryer back and forth until the crayons start melting causing the spooky effect.
- When all of the crayons are melted you can continue to add different color crayons or put glitter on your finished product.
A fun last minute Halloween mask! It only takes minutes!
- Creatable mask: can be purchased at most crafting good stores.
- Choose what color paints you would like you mask to be! Feel free to blend colors to find the best one for you!
- Take your paintbrush and paint over the white mask.
- Before the paint dries sprinkle it with the color glitter of your choice.
Source URL: https://rbclarion.com/top-stories/2016/10/18/boo-it-yourself-clarion-crafts/
Copyright ©2022 Clarion unless otherwise noted.