Senior Goodbye: Brittany Brewer

Brittany Brewer and Brittany Brewer

Although it took until my senior year to be a part of Clarion, this one year on the staff has been awesome. Writing this senior goodbye is making the end of my high school career become all too real. With graduation right around the corner, I’d like to take a moment to reflect on what I’m leaving behind.

Here at RB, I’ve felt lucky enough to feel like I can become a part of anything. We have such an accepting atmosphere. Taking a look at the teachers I’ve had, the friends I’ve made and the programs I’ve been a part of; I’m thankful they have let me be whoever I want to be. It was nice to know that everyone I’ve crossed paths with through the years; whether it was administration, students, or my friends, they have all had my best interest no matter what the case was. Also, I would really like to thank Mr. Mancoff for recognizing my interest in writing and pushing me into taking up Clarion. I’ve honestly loved it and all the different experiences that came with it.

I have met some pretty fantastic people over the past four years as well, ones I couldn’t forget no matter how hard I tried. Those are the kind of people that by the end of these four years just end up feeling like family. My advice: find those people and keep them close. They keep you on your feet and everyone needs those people in their life. Everyone .I could back and tell you everything I loved about high school, but I have a graduation to get ready for and we don’t have that long. Shouts go out to everyone who helped me make it through my four years here. I love you all, so long RB!

Brittany Brewer, Staff Reporter

Brittany is curious. She can’t wait to see what her writing abilities will bring to the Clarion, yet she’s curious to see what the Clarion will bring to her as well. Although she could be known as a workaholic, she still makes time for friends, family and school. Her two jobs keep her on her toes and have taught her more than she thought she’d learn from them in the past year. She lives for the simple things in life and never fails to find the bright side to life. When she can, she loves to free her mind and open it onto a piece of paper.

It’s senior year, and she’s never been on this staff before. But there’s a first time for everything, right?

Brittany can be contacted at [email protected]