A Christmas walk to remember

Renee Miedlar

The 36th annual Holiday Stroll was held in downtown Riverside on December 3rd, from 5:30 to 9:00. Family and friends were welcome to walk around downtown Riverside to enjoy the local businesses and celebrate the holiday season. Christmas trees were decorated with lights and ornaments to spread the holiday cheer.

The different businesses offered various activities around town for all ages.  Businesses were offering activities ranging from getting your face painted to singing karoate with a friend or even taking a picture with Santa. Places were also selling hot chocolate and treats to keep strollers going for the night.

“It’s a great way to kick off the holiday season with friends.” Said sophomore Brandon Gay.

Riverside also offered free trolling rides around town so those with tired feet could rest for a while. 

If you missed the Holiday Stroll this year then don’t worry, there will always be another one next holiday season.

About the Videographer
Renee Miedlar, Public Relations Editor

Sugar and spice and everything nice, these are the things that make up Renee Miedlar. She enjoys a nice hot cup of tea paired with a long book. She also enjoys busting out a rhyme with her fellow Clarion member, Candice Shelbrack. Taco Tuesdays with her life long companion, Celina Villegas, is the highlight of her entire year. Her best friends and family mean the world to her, and she wouldn’t be able to survive high school without them. Some may question her ways, but soon realize that no one can reckon with her. She dreams of being Indiana Jones, discovering and saving the world on a daily basis.

When she’s not dreaming of being in an alter universe, she’s thinking of new ways to promote the paper to the RB community. She also works with AST and OLAS, her other guilty pleasures.

Renee Miedlar can be reached at [email protected]

1 Comment

One Response to “A Christmas walk to remember”

1. Mona on December 10th, 2010 10:41 am

Oh Renee, great story.

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 3.7/5 (3 votes cast)

A Christmas walk to remember