Back in black: Fright Fest returns to Great America

Photo courtesy of Anthony Murphy

Nate Navarro, Staff Reporter

Students at RB love going to Fright Fest at Six Flags. The festival takes place during the Halloween season. Many of the park’s rollercoasters are decorated, and there are special areas dedicated for Fright Fest.

Sophomore Ethan Santoyo went to Fright Fest last year with some of his cousins, and went on the “themed” roller coasters.

“My favorite part of Fright Fest was the rollercoasters,” said Santoyo.

Many students at RB go to Fright Fest every year, usually to hang out with friends and have a good time. The students that go always have stories to tell of what happened, and many often go back the following year.

“I’m looking forward to the new additions at Fright Fest,” Santoyo said.

Many of the other students are looking forward to them, too. “Nox Returns For More Souls” and “All Hell Breaks Loose” are the new attractions this year and are going to bring in crowds.

During Fright Fest, Nox will be wandering the park with his beasts searching for unsuspecting prey. The guests this year are in for some stories to tell, if they make it out alive this time.

Young children are allowed to come to the park during Fright Fest, as long as they leave on time. There are designated spots for young kids that close at 5:00 p.m. to make sure that the little kids get out before the horror comes to life.

Nate Navarro, Staff Reporter

Nate is lowkey the world’s biggest savage and isn’t even in Clarion. He just wanted to have a bio about himself but keep it on the low. He has no Netflix account so he just chills out at his house.  Nate really likes fruit, but starfruit is his favorite. He is always stocked up on mints and gum. It is the biggest necessity in life. At night, he is a club DJ in Las Vegas. His real name isn’t Nate though. It is… Big Nate. After all,  when you are only 5’4’”, you’re super tall. Literally a walking tree. He is also “Nate the Great.” He has become one with the power of roasting. He is also a swag master and always looks on point. Too dank to be lit. He can be reached [email protected].