Election Day: RBHS students predict presidential race

Jillian Dahms and Keeley Scalise

Violet Kaufman: “Hillary because she’s a girl and a lot of people want to see a girl president.”

Today, November 8, 2016, is the day that determines our country’s future. Every voter is helping to decide what will happen with the United States in the upcoming years. Many people are still unsure about their choice for president.

Clarion decided to ask students who attend Riverside Brookfield High School who they thought would win the 2016 election. Here are their responses.

Jillian Dahms, Staff Reporter

Jillian Dahms, owner of four Range Rovers and two mansions. While Jillian is at her mansion in California she is either driving her Range Rover along the coasts of the beaches or shopping down Rodeo Drive. If she’s not in California, Jillian is in North Carolina attending school at Tree Hill High School. While there, she cheers for the Tree Hill Ravens alongside Brooke Davis and Peyton Sawyer. If she’s not cheering, Jillian is at the River Court with Nathan and Lucas Scott. In reality, Jillian is a sophomore at RBHS and cheers for the Bulldogs. She is also a Staff Reporter and if you are interested in contacting Jillian, you can reach her at [email protected].

Keeley Scalise, Staff Reporters
[gallery ids="33439,33441,33440,33438,33436,33434,33435,33437,33432,33433,33431,33429,33430" orderby="rand"]