RBHS National Walk Out Day photo gallery

Vivian Marina Piña, Editor-in-Chief

On March 14, Riverside Brookfield High School students participated in the National Walk Out Day to honor the seventeen victims of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting that occurred on February 14, 2018.

Above is a photo gallery highlighting the messages of the event. Click the above image to view the entire gallery.

Photographs by Tim Buckley, Hailey Paisker, and Lexi Soto

Vivian Marina Piña, Editor-in-Chief
Vivian Marina Piña started out as a farmboy on Tatooine. She grew up on a moisture farm with her Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen. Her life changed forever when her uncle purchased two droids that carried plans to the Imperial Death Star. When the droids ran away, she chased after them and got attacked by...
Tim Buckley, Staff Reporter
Tim Buckley, a senior, is very excited for the year ahead. This is the first time in his 17 year life experience when he finally leaves his personal landfill that they call “Tim’s Room”. While he spends so much time in his room that it now has its own postal code, you may find Tim...
Lexi Soto, Staff Reporter
Lexi Soto loves to skydive, fight off ninjas, and she enjoys taxidermy. In her spare time she volunteers at Seattle Grace Hospital, with her friends McDreamy and McSteamy. Her part-time volunteer work revolves around doing charts, working in the pit, and assisting Dr. Preston Burke in surgeries. LOL, jk! In reality, Lexi is a student and cheerleader at...
Hailey Paisker, Staff Photographer
Hailey Paisker is a bite-sized nugget. She looks like a snack, but she’s not meant to be eaten. She usually eats shrimp, nuggets, and potatoes. As the saying goes, “you are what you eat”. If you wish to contact Hailey, her email is [email protected]
3 Comments

3 Responses to “RBHS National Walk Out Day photo gallery”

1. Catherine Boyer on March 14th, 2018 3:53 pm

Thank you for allowing these students to stand up for something they believe in; do a peaceful demonstration w/o fear of reprisal….

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
  2. Galen Alaks on March 14th, 2018 9:28 pm

This is amazing. Thank you to all those who participated and set up the event, as well as those who wrote about it and photographed!

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
  3. Kiera Donnamario on March 15th, 2018 9:00 pm

So incredibly proud to see the students at RB come together and take part in standing up for what they believe is right., and glad to see such good coverage! Keep at it!

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)