Courage to try

The only way to accomplish a goal is to give it a shot in the first place

Catherine Jasionowski, Staff Reporter

Everyone has at least one goal that they want to accomplish at some point in their life. Then there are the goals in life that just don’t work out and they never get accomplished. Every goal that a person has should come true, no matter how hard it might be to get those goals to come reality.

The reason why some goals are never accomplished is because of a few reasons. One is that the person tries to reach their goal, but aren’t sure how to do so. They keep trying and trying to make it a reality, but for some reason they are unable to. Another is that they just don’t try at all. It doesn’t mean that they don’t care about their goals, just that they never really tried to get them accomplished.

Then there are the ones that are attempted to be met, but sadly fail. The person tried to make their goal come true and for some reason it’s just not coming out the way they would like them too. Or they are trying and they believe that they have made the goal a reality. Then out of nowhere everything goes downhill. It’s not anyone’s fault that it didn’t work out, it just turned out that way. That shouldn’t let you become down though. Just keep trying and when it is meant to happen it will.

The best is when the goal has become a reality! It could become one naturally or because it has been worked hard for. Sometimes when it happens naturally might be a better feeling than when you make it happen yourself. It really just all depends on the goal that is being strived for. Having it happen naturally it could mean that even if you didn’t want it to happen, it most likely would have happened anyway. When you work for it, it could have a very good feeling also. The happiness of making something you really wanted to happen, happen on your own. Knowing that you didn’t give up even when there probably times when things got tough. Now that is something to be proud of.

In other words, not every goal is going to be accomplished, but every goal should be attempted to be reached. Then you could at least say that you tried which is better than not trying at all. Win or lose always try to make your goals come true, you will feel good about it knowing that it was worked for, not just handed to you.

Catherine Jasionowski, Staff Reporter

Catherine seems quiet, but once you get to know she’s the total opposite! Having fun and being crazy is what she loves to do. This is high school she doesn’t need to grow up totally yet. This is her last year and she wants to make a difference. So she’s going to try! Catherine joined Clarion, becasue one of her best friends told her it’s a great way to make your voice heard! So that’s what she’s going to do and no one can stop her, not this year!

Catherine’s a senior at RB! She is involved in NHS, and is co-captain of the Twirl Team. Catherine has been on the team for all four of her years here at RB. Her favorite subject is math and she loves to dance. She lives in Brookfield and works part time at the local groccery store. Her favorit thing to do is to hang out with her friends and just being herself. One of the sayings that she always says is “Live and Love your Life” because what other way is there to live?

Catherine Jasionowski can be reached at [email protected] .