Listening in on the Big Band Blast

Cameron Bolton and Hannah Pecis

Big tunes and big publicity were on display at this year's Big Band Blast.

Cameron Bolton

Staff

Music director James Baum led students in their Big Band Blast.  The effort got coverage from the local, professional papers and Clarion was there to take a listen.  Now you can as well.

Cameron Bolton, Staff Reporter

Cameron is a returning member to Clarion this year. He loves reading and writing, in addition to watching movies and TV shows.  He has been apart of several  activities at RB, such as the band, choir, NHS, Day of Service, speech team, and the school theatre productions. Cameron can be reached at [email protected].

Hannah Pecis, Media Editor

Hannah Pecis is retrning to Clarion for fabulous year three. She can’t spell to save her life, so she has been greatly honored to work on a school paper that uses spell check. She enjoys telling pointless stories about inanimate objects. She also enjoys playing Slenderman and having bonfires with her friends.

When she isn’t wasting time she is playing golf or badminton, she is also an ever learning photographer. She loves writing and spending endless amounts of time with her friends. Hannah tries to live her life as environmentally friendly as possible, and loves her 3 cats, fish, turtle, frogs, dog and bunny. She is six feet and a quarter inch tall.

She can be reached – just kidding, she is too tall to be reached — but if you would like to contact her email her at [email protected].