Secrets of the art

Haley Skiera, Staff reporter

“No one really inspired the piece I just really like lighting, I really like theater lighting for this piece I just used lights I found at my house. I didn’t really use a color scheme but the backgrounds are all the same. It was for a concentration piece so there is pink goldish colors. It symbolizes my love for lights. To actually take the photos it didn't take long at all it took a couple hours, maybe like five hours, for a photographer it’s not long,”said junior Schuyler Poss

RB art students share the secrets of their art pieces. They explain what or who inspired the piece, if they used a certain color or color scheme, if the piece symbolizes anything, and how long it took to make the piece.

Haley Skiera, Staff Reporter

Haley Skiera loves golden retrievers, pitbulls, Boston terriers, chihuahuas, dachshunds, German shepherds, Australian cattle dogs, huskies, corgis, boxers, greyhound, bull mastiffs, pugs, pomeranians, bloodhounds, basenjis, coonhounds, French bulldogs, collies, Jack Russell terriers, puggles, labradors, yorkies, basset hounds, and every kind of dog there is. Don’t contact her at [email protected] unless it is about dogs.