Unique gymnastics shine at RB’s Got Talent

Emily Temmer and Lizbeth Servins win in third year of the show.

William Voorhees and Hannah Pecis

William Voorhees, A&E Editor

In its first year, RB’s Got Talent showcased TJ Ketchmark’s magic act.  Sasha Kotur dominated with his rapping during year two.  This year, Emily Temmer, accompanied by Lizbeth Servins on piano, wowed the crowd with her wheeled gymnastics routine.  Missed it?  See some highlights in Clarion’s video.

William Voorhees, A&E Editor

William Voorhees is the newly appointed A&E editor on the Clarion.  When he isn’t managing his section, William is a masked vigilante who trys to prevent those awkward moments when two people walk towards each other on the same side of a sidewalk and both try to move out of each other’s way.  Even though the local authorities consider him a menace, the majority of the population believes he is a hero who keeps the surrounding community from falling into an awkward disarray.

Currently, William is just a mild mannered senior at Riverside Brookfield High School.  He likes to think of himself as a comedian without any PR or advertising.  He enjoys playing video games, zoology, and hockey.  If you invite him to go see a superhero movie, he cannot decline (unless AquaMan gets a movie).  William is also a senior leader of Anime Club and a member of Eco Club.

William Voorhees can be reached by emailing [email protected].

Hannah Pecis, Media Editor

Hannah Pecis is retrning to Clarion for fabulous year three. She can’t spell to save her life, so she has been greatly honored to work on a school paper that uses spell check. She enjoys telling pointless stories about inanimate objects. She also enjoys playing Slenderman and having bonfires with her friends.

When she isn’t wasting time she is playing golf or badminton, she is also an ever learning photographer. She loves writing and spending endless amounts of time with her friends. Hannah tries to live her life as environmentally friendly as possible, and loves her 3 cats, fish, turtle, frogs, dog and bunny. She is six feet and a quarter inch tall.

She can be reached – just kidding, she is too tall to be reached — but if you would like to contact her email her at [email protected].