Looking back: Milton Creagh visits RB

Speech focuses on character development

Hannah Pecis

Staff

Sophomores and Juniors had a chance to hear fan-favorite RB speaker Milton Creagh this past month.  Creagh talked about morality, character, and personal responsibility in what has become a regular series of speakers focusing on Character Counts-related issues.  Previous speakers have included John Register and Eddie Slowikowski.  If you missed or were not invited to the assembly, Clarion has the highlights for you here.

About the Contributor
Hannah Pecis, Media Editor

Hannah Pecis is retrning to Clarion for fabulous year three. She can’t spell to save her life, so she has been greatly honored to work on a school paper that uses spell check. She enjoys telling pointless stories about inanimate objects. She also enjoys playing Slenderman and having bonfires with her friends.

When she isn’t wasting time she is playing golf or badminton, she is also an ever learning photographer. She loves writing and spending endless amounts of time with her friends. Hannah tries to live her life as environmentally friendly as possible, and loves her 3 cats, fish, turtle, frogs, dog and bunny. She is six feet and a quarter inch tall.

She can be reached – just kidding, she is too tall to be reached — but if you would like to contact her email her at [email protected].