RB Boutique offers affordable fashion

Students browse Prom dresses at the RB Boutique at Hollywood House on March 21, 2015. (McKenna Powers)

Chris Olszewski, Opinion Editor

The PTO hosted its first ever RB Boutique before Prom on March 21.  The event offered potential Prom-goers a chance to purchase gently used dresses, shoes, and accessories, all for under $20 each.  If you were not able to attend the event, please enjoy Clarion’s slideshow of the festivities.

Correction:
The date of the Boutique was correct to reflect its actual date on March 21. -D. Mancoff

1 Comment

One Response to “RB Boutique offers affordable fashion”

1. Christine Cox on March 28th, 2015 4:59 pm

I had passed information about donations being received for the RB Boutique to my daughter. She is a former RB student and has many formals to donate. The day she went to RB to donate them she had a very hard time getting help for someone to receive them. She was told she didn’t have a pass so she was not admitted into the school, not even to go to the office. She asked for someone to come to the door to take them and she was told they couldn’t. She finally asked a student who was going in if they would take them to the Boutique.
    What an ordeal! My daughter told me next time she will drop them off at Goodwill.
    What a shame!

[Reply]

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

RB Boutique offers affordable fashion