Rachael’s Rockin’ Kitchen: Spinach Ricotta Tart

Rachael Kluba

Rachael Kluba, Staff Reporter

The kitchen is heating up!  Last week, Rachael showed us how to tackle homemade pierogies, and this week, she’s trying another traditional treat:  spinach ricotta tart.  You will learn how to handle pie crusts, form a lattice, and work with roasted peppers.  Yum!

Rachael Kluba, Staff Reporter

Rachael Kluba is a new addition to the Clarion Newspaper. She can write a story that makes professional papers seem weak and has the ability to catch a new story before it is even known by the most important people. Rachael can dish out the news in such a way that you could say she was like a superhero! Off the record, she may know a superhero who sports red, blue, and a giant S.

Being a senior, she promises to do better than the best at the job she is assigned to do. She is a soccer fanatic: being on the girls team, and joining in with the Bad Blue Boys at all the boys games. Cross country is another passion of hers as she shows her team spirit in her profile picture. To add to sports, she is also apart of the National Honor Society and th Student Association. Her friends say she is a bit of hippy, proven by the fact that she loves the Beatles and wears John Lenon glasses! She is a great add to the newspaper.

Rachael Kluba can be contacted at [email protected]

1 Comment

One Response to “Rachael’s Rockin’ Kitchen: Spinach Ricotta Tart”

1. Nina Giustino on April 12th, 2013 5:49 pm

This looks delicious

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote cast)