Carey’s Comix: Buy, buy, buy… or don’t!

Will you survive being trampled at the mall on Black Friday?  Will Carey?

Carey Torres

Will you survive being trampled at the mall on Black Friday? Will Carey?

Carey Torres, Staff Reporter

Well, it’s that time of year again.  Time for all of the Black Friday sales at all of our favorite stores! Waking up at three in the morning just to stand in a huge line for hours and be practically trampled by a mob of people. It sounds like fun! Or at least until you realize how much useless stuff you bought.

Please enjoy this week’s episode of Carey’s Comix! 🙂

Like it? Create your own at DomoNation.com. It’s free and fun!

About the Contributor
Carey Torres, Cartoonist

Carey Torres, has finally reached her senior year at RB! She’s paid her dues and cannot wait for the college life. Sure high school’s great and all, but its about time for her to move on and enjoy the next phase of her life. But enough about that, this isn’t her life’s story, well actually it kind of is! So here it goes. Carey is a free spirited kind of girl who likes to laugh and have fun with her friends and family. She spends a good chunk of her time drawing, acting silly, shopping, and of course making comics for the Clarion. Since she’s so short, it can be hard to spot her in the halls, but if you’re lucky enough to catch a glimpse of her be sure to say “Hi”. This is her final year in Clarion, and she is super excited to be the new Life Styles editor! She’s not completely sure as to what she’s doing, but she is going to do her best to make this section great! Happy reading!

You can contact her at: [email protected]