Clarion’s Ultimate Homecoming Map

Can't find what you need for Homecoming?  Check out our interactive map for shoes, dresses, makeup, and more.

Map by Christine Vassos

Can't find what you need for Homecoming? Check out our interactive map for shoes, dresses, makeup, and more.

Christine Vassos, Staff Reporter

It is that time again and Homecoming is here.  There are many fun and exciting activities happening for Homecoming, like Spirit Week, Powder Puff,  RB’s Got Talent, the pep assembly, the Homecoming football game, and of course the Homecoming dance.

The theme for the homecoming dance this year is “A Neverending Summer,” which will take place on Saturday, October 6 at 7:00pm until 10:00pm in RB’s main gym.  The Homecoming dance is a big anticipated event for RB students, especially for the girls.  So, to help make your Homecoming less stressful here is the ultimate go to interactive map for all your Homecoming musts.

Christine Vassos, Lifestyles
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Christine Vassos is a new reporter for Clarion.  Christine started reporting at her grade school, Komarek, for their world known paper PawPrints.  Now Christine is onto bigger and better news coverage for RB’s Clarion newspaper, which she is thrilled to be on.  Christine is one of the lifestyle reporters so she will keep everyone up to date on the newest...