Top 5: Trick-or-Treating Alternatives

If you aren't dressing up in costume and trick-or-treating tonight, check our slideshow for five other ways to celebrate.  Shown above, the Jaycee's Haunted House, with its Redneck Rampage theme this year, is sure to be a crowd pleaser.

Alexia Kingzette

If you aren't dressing up in costume and trick-or-treating tonight, check our slideshow for five other ways to celebrate. Shown above, the Jaycee's Haunted House, with its Redneck Rampage theme this year, is sure to be a crowd pleaser.

Renee Miedlar

Renee Miedlar, Public Relations Editor

If you’re tired of trick-or-treating every year on Halloween, then adopt a new tradition! There are a wide variety of different activities to do with friends and family instead of aimlessly walking around the neighborhood for candy.  Clarion has five different ways to spend your Halloween free from pesky little siblings dressed as witches and vampires, and filled with frightening fun.

Renee Miedlar, Public Relations Editor
Sugar and spice and everything nice, these are the things that make up Renee Miedlar. She enjoys a nice hot cup of tea paired with a long book. She also enjoys busting out a rhyme with her fellow Clarion member, Candice Shelbrack. Taco Tuesdays with her life long companion, Celina Villegas, is the highlight of...
Alexia Kingzette, Story Editor
Alexia Kingzette may have disappeared from Clarion for the past year and a half but that’s just because she’s been busy breaking world news. Recently returning back to Riverside Brookfield High School after exploring the world, she is now fluent in three languages, has met ambassadors from four different nations, and been so jet lagged...