Featured Athlete: Allie Burke (Swimming)

Senior swimmer Allie Burke not only excels in the water, but is extremely involved at RB, with roles in both Best Buddies and Student Association.

Jerry Losos, Sports Writer

Allie Burke is a veteran captain for the girl’s varsity swim team. She currently swims in lane 6, and is always striving to be top of the pack along while being a good role model for the new generation of  strong, young swimmers coming up to the varsity level.

“We have a lot of new strong swimmers this year,” said Burke,”the seasons been really good for us so far and a lot of fun followed by hard work”.

Burke has been on swimming for 4 years now, and is very familiar with the team and the expectations that come with it.

“I enjoy swimming and I’m really glad I’m involved with it,” said Burke.

Allie’s all-time favorite color is lime green and she really enjoys going to The Cheesecake Factory with friends and family.

Jerry Losos, Staff Reporter
Jerry Losos is a second year veteran to the whole Clarion news cast. He is a Junior from S.E Gross Middle school. He enjoys hanging out with friends, photography, and playing his favorite sport, soccer. Soccer is his main focus in life, and is inspired by the likes of Manchester United Football Club. His dream is to...